My Graduation (Farewell) Songs Playlist with Lyrics

Finally, I finished my graduation in Bachelor's Degree in Computers this June 2016 with distinction and first rank in my department. This obviously asked for some cheering, emotional and lyrically attractive songs for celebrations and that made me come across some beautifully composed songs on graduation. Here is the playlist collected from various sources like IBTimes, altpress and youtube with lyrics. Hope you all graduates here-goes back to nostalgia-dance and enjoy. Happy Graduation and Enjoy.



1. Graduation Song (Friends Forever) by Vitamin C




2. Graduation Song: Time of Our lives





3. Miles apart by Yellowcard




4. I will remember you, will you remember me? by Sarah McLachlan




5. Time of your life by Green Day





6. I really miss my college days (Hindi song) by Gaurav Dagaonkar




7. College ki duniya (Hindi) by Satbir Singh Chawla



8. Pal (Hindi) by KK




9. Juo Leela college ma jai rahi che (Memories rewind) (Gujarati)






10. Canteen days (Gujarati)-Chello Divas






Disclaimer: I have just compiled these videos as a list for better accessibility of Graduation songs. I do not claim any video to be content of mine.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Autobiography of my school

16 lessons of 2015!

I am learning!